Content & Marketing Manager, France
Join a fast-growing technology company in an exciting role that combines content production, digital marketing, analysis and product development.
Nettbureau is a Norwegian scaleup, with over 10 years of experience creating niche online marketplaces. Every year, we help millions of users in finding the right providers of products and services, by making it easier to compare offers and get a good deal. Today, our team of 50 people offers services in six European countries. Examples of our brands are Solceller.no, Ofertas.es, Mäklare.se, Trasloco.it, Flytte.dk and Breitband.de.
You will become part of a team that has managed to combine fast growth with profitability, putting us in a unique position in today’s global economic and financial environment. We have been listed by the Financial Times several times among Europe’s fastest-growing companies.
We are now preparing to launch in France and are looking for a person with an excellent command of the French language and a strong aptitude for learning new digital skills to kickstart our French content and marketing efforts.
To begin with, the French team will consist only of you and a Partner Manager (who will be in charge of B2B sales), so we need a doer who enjoys having a broad range of responsibilities. Rest assured you will get plenty of support from our existing content, marketing and tech teams, and be able to learn from the best practices of our other European teams. The role reports directly to the C-level group.
To begin with the responsibilities will be heavily focused on content production and product development, to get our French brands up and running. You will be creating high-converting landing pages, informative articles optimized for ranking in search engines, and help design user-friendly forms.
Gradually, you will be given more responsibility within marketing, starting with ad copy. By the end of the first year, you can expect to be highly proficient in web analytics and a variety of marketing systems. It will certainly be varied and you can expect to learn a lot and grow professionally.
You are the person we are looking for if you...
- Know how to write perfect French in a way that is not only grammatically correct, but also compelling and adjusted for the target audience. You likely have experience writing quality articles on very diverse topics, also outside of a purely academic context.
- Have some knowledge of image editing and you feel that you are able to choose the audiovisual content that best fits a given piece of content.
- Have an interest in digital marketing and analytics, are not afraid of numbers and catch up quickly when using new tools and platforms.
- Are a self-driven person with a genuine curiosity to learn and try new things, capable of performing different tasks and easily adapting to a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A perfect native level of French (as written in France), is essential. You must have a complete command of the language to write texts of the highest quality, at the level of a skilled professional journalist.
- A relatively good level of English is needed, to be able to communicate with the rest of the team.
- Knowledge of Norwegian or other Scandinavian/European languages is a bonus, but not necessary for this position.
For our part, we offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a young, energetic company with a lot of growth potential.
- Exciting responsibilities and plenty of trust within a high performing team.
- A very flexible job with great possibilities for combining remote and onsite work to fit your wants and needs.
- A great work environment in a completely renovated office in the center of Oslo.
- Nice and talented colleagues and many social activities.
- Free choice between Mac / PC, and we cover your internet and phone bill.
- NOK 10,000 / year for personal development in addition to your salary.
- Space for your professional growth and to expand your knowledge in a wide range of fields.
And much more!
Read more in our employee handbook: https://nettbureau.com/employee-handbook.pdf
Get to know your new colleagues
By the time you start, we will be around 50 people in "le Bureau", where about 35 are regulars at the Oslo office. You will meet an exciting and diverse group of people - from scholars of history and literature to medical doctors and engineers - with an age range that spans a generation and that comes from more than a dozen different countries.
For those who want and have time, there is a social happening more or less every week. Board game nights, music quiz, bowling, minigolf, etc. There is also a book club, film club, chess club and a bunch of active ping-pong players, to mention some. Rest assured - you will not have trouble fitting in if you seldom have time to join any of this - we also have many parents with young kids that only manage to join a fraction of what is happening.
Convinced or want to learn more?
Expected start date: September 1st, or depending on your notice period
Employment contract: Full time
Place of work: Oslo, Norway
Job Offer Deadline: Please send us your CV and cover letter as soon as possible, but no later than August 20th 2022. Job applications will be evaluated from the beginning of August.